The 2022 survey
- We are grateful to many of the respected UK charity leaders who have provided input to the Newton Charity Investment Survey over the last eight years, giving the sector unique insight and trend comparisons of its investment intentions.
- This year, as we emerge from the pandemic into a cost-of-living squeeze with significant geopolitical uncertainties, we are particularly interested in exploring your views on:
- Current issues, such as geopolitics, inflation and the pandemic, which may be affecting your charity and the way you operate
- Your recent investment returns (both capital return and income) and your expectations for the future
- Ethical investment and the increasing demand for sustainable investment
- Aspects of socially responsible investing that are most important for your charity
Please help inform and make a difference to your sector by completing our 2022 survey by 1 July.
We will publish the survey findings in the autumn, reveal evolving trends, what they could mean for you, and how the sector might respond.
The first 100 charities to complete the survey will be eligible to receive a pair of ‘open’ tickets to an exhibition of their choice (before 31 January 2023) at the Royal Academy of Arts. Survey participants will also be entered into a prize draw for the opportunity to win a £250 donation to a charity of their choice. Four winners will be selected at random. Terms and conditions apply.
Responses will be treated confidentially. Data will only be shared in aggregate, and no individual charity responses will be identifiable.
Thank you for your contribution to our 2022 survey.