Your capital may be at risk. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the original amount invested.
What it means to invest with purpose
- We invest on behalf of our clients. The starting point for all we do is their objectives, and we manage a range of strategies to allow us to better meet them.
Take a broader perspective
- We seek to understand the ‘mosaic’ (full picture) of each investment candidate we assess in pursuit of the more resilient and enduring returns our clients want. Our proprietary research looks at themes and integrates environmental, social and governance considerations, as well as fundamentals and valuation, to better inform investment decisions.
Act like an owner
- We seek to drive positive change through voting and continuing engagement with companies, and more broadly with the development of best practices, standards and regulations. There is a growing body of evidence that companies which run their businesses for the long term, balance the interests of all stakeholders, and actively manage their risks can produce more resilient returns for shareholders.
- Expert comment, combining top-down thematic and bottom-up analysis with societal and environmental considerations, designed to help investors make better-informed decisions in a fast-changing world.
- Find out how our purpose-led approach drives our range of core and sustainable strategies.
+44 (0)20 7163 2009
+44 (0)20 7163 3795